What do we collect
We can collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Contact information including email address
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries
- Other information related to customer surveys and/or offers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
What we do with the collected information
We use this information to understand your needs and to serve you better services, and especially for the following reasons:
- For our internal Records.
- Manage our relationship with you, including updates about your tour booking and handling complaints to contact you in the event of an emergency.
- We can use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time we can send promotional emails about our new products, special offers using an email address that you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have given appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to protect personal information from loss and misuse, and from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure and interference.
Credit card security
- All online payments are transmitted over a secure socket layer (SSL) connection.
- Credit card information is transmitted immediately to a payment gateway solution via an encrypted port.
- Rajasthan Moments does not store your credit card number in any of our systems, it is used only within the context of the transaction then destroyed upon receipt from an acquiring bank.
- All credit card payments receive an identification number that is proof of the transaction’s acceptance into the banking system. This identification number can be used to trace any transaction back to the credit card issuer (for example, the bank that issued the MasterCard, or VISA credit card).
- Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our website may have links to other site that we have no control over that website. We cannot be responsible for the safety and confidentiality of any information that you see on such sites. You should read, and ensure that you understand, their privacy policies.
If you have a complaint about the way we have deal with your personal information or if you feel that the information we keep with you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address or email as soon as possible. We will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time.With you is incorrect or incomplete, we will immediately correct any information correctly.